Sunday, October 18, 2009

I cried!~(Matters of the Heart by Tyson Ritter )

this song make me cry..ya serius..jgn lupa hayati liriknya ya.


To dispel any rumor,
I should do this sooner than later
I had a girl and I didnt hate her,
But I let her go
I swear that Ive got problems,
And she can never stop them from ending.
My head is f*****ed,
And Ive been pretending.
Shes the one,
How could I let it go on?
You wanna hurt some one,
Thats why I wrote you this song

Chorus:
Kimberly, dont cry,
Ill always be by your side.
Yeah, Kimberly dont cry,
A broken heart just takes time.

Lets take it one step further,
I never meant to hurt her so badly.
We had a love and I can say madly,
(Let her go)
I couldnt let it go on.
(Let her know)
I put my soul in this song.

Chorus:
Kimberly, dont cry,
Ill always be by your side.
Yeah, Kimberly dont cry,
A broken heart just takes time.

Yeah, I could shed, a thousand tears,
But youd never see them falling.
Yeah, I could walk a thousand years,
But youd never see me crawling.

Ive said it before,
And Im saying it one time more.

Chorus
Kimberly, dont cry,
Ill always be by your side.
Yeah, Kimberly dont cry,
A broken heart just takes time, just takes time.

Kimberly dont, Kimberly dont, (Cry)
Kimberly dont cry (Kimberly dont)
Kimberly dont cry,
A broken heart just takes time,
Just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

terima kasih saya amat hargai komen anda

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...